- July 6, 2013
- 08:30 - 11:30
- AutoZone Park
- This event has passed.
Kids Learn How to Lead a Healthier, More Active Lifestyle With Play4Health™
Kids ages 6-12 will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to “play” on a Minor League Baseball field through a day of fun fitness activities followed by an Minor League Baseball game that evening! Kids get to team up with Play4Health fitness coaches to learn new skills that focus on the “triple play” for prevention and wellness: exercise, nutrition, and other healthy behaviors.
Play4Health is supported by Sanofi US and its partner, celebrity health and wellness expert Rafy Oquendo, in collaboration with MiLB and Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
- Participate in fun fitness activities with peers
- Gain valuable information on prevention, wellness, nutrition and healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Meet Minor League Baseball players and their team mascot
- Receive a goody bag
- Get 1 FREE ticket to the Memphis Redbirds vs. Round Rock Express game on July 25, 2013 at 7:05 p/.m.
– Family members will be able to purchase additional tickets for the game next to their child’s/children’s FREE ticket/s
Kids should be dressed, ready to play!!
Play4Health is not a baseball clinic, but a fun prevention and wellness program. No baseball equipment is required.
View flyer: Recruitment Flyer MEMPHIS
For more information and to register for Play4Health, visit www.Play4HealthOnline.com