2013-14 Youth Ambassadors enrolling now!
Join other youth with T1D, build new friendships, and participate in local chapter activities. Your voice, participation and leadership are crucial to JDRF!
- Must be between the ages of 12 & 18 and have T1D
- Commit to participating for a school year (August – May)
- Obtain parental permission in writing
- Arrange for transportation to and from responsibilities and social activities
- Attend a minimum of 4 meetings or activities
- Register and actively participate on a team for the Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Participate at least 3 JDRF service opportunities, including health fairs or other events
You may be eligible for school service hours through your involvement with Youth Ambassadors!
Meetings take place on the 4th Monday of each month from 5:30-7:00 PM in Collierville. Other activities may be held on other dates and locations.
Exclusive sponsor of Youth Ambassador Program