2015 – 2016 Youth Ambassador Program Enrolling Now!
Join others with type 1 diabetes! Connect with other teens, build new friendships, and participate in your local chapter’s activities!
Your voice, participation, and leadership are crucial to JDRF, and we look forward to working with you!
- Must be between the ages of 12 & 19, and have type 1 diabetes.
- Commit to participating for a school year (August – May).
- Obtain parental permission in writing
- Arrange for transportation to and from meetings, events, and social activities.
- Attend a minimum of 4 meetings.
- Actively create, participate, and fund-raise on a Walk Team for JDRF OneWalk.
- Participate in a minimum of 3 JDRF service opportunities, such as Health Fairs and other special events (Fresh Market days, Golf Tournament, Health Fairs, Speaking Engagements, etc…).
- Earn service hours for Scouts, Honor Society, Beta Club, etc. for your volunteer efforts!
Regular scheduled meetings will take place on the 4th Monday of the month from 6:00pm to 7:30pm in Collierville. However, activities may be held on other days, locations and times. You will be notified of all changes in writing in advance of activity.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 1, 2015
Exclusive sponsor of Youth Ambassador Program